Red Teams: The original 12
The original 12 lasted for a few years, then I started adding as I became older and more zen. Go read the 46 rules and then return here to see the original 12.
Here you have the 12:
- Rule 1: Be aware of your surroundings.
- Rule 2: Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.
- Rule 3: Thou hast not to like it-thou hast just to do it.
- Rule 4: Keep your mouth shut.
- Rule 5: Always provide correction in private and praise in public.
- Rule 6: Keep it simple, stupid.
- Rule 7: Prepare, Execute, Vanish.
- Rule 8: Always invest in good quality stuff.
- Rule 9: Trust your gut.
- Rule 10: Do one thing at a time.
- Rule 11: Pick your battles…
- Rule 12: Never get caught.